Tuesday 26 September 2017

Blogger Recognition Award

My fiancee Tecsiedep tagged me to this thing so hello.


Rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  • Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
  • Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.

How I started:


It was cold winter night in December 2016. Or something like that. I just decided I wanna whip up a blog because I have stuff to talk about games etc. I was very into it first, but I tried to make a post almost every week which burned me out and my blog died at one point. I'm trying to bring it back now.

My advice:


  1. Write about the stuff that is important to you. The more passionate you are, the better results. I'm still kind of proud about my Morrowind blog post.
  2. Don't schedule unless you're absolutely, 100% sure you can do it. You'll get burned out.
  3. Don't worry about blogging often/rarely. Do what you please. 
  4. Try to keep things consistent and organized, it's more fun to run the blog and readers have more enjoyable experience.
  5. Add all your blog post ideas to a list, so whenever you feel like writing but you don't have any ideas you can just look at it and there you go.
  6. I'm not good enough blogger to come up with more advice.

And I shall tag...


None! I don't know any blogs that haven't been already tagged. Uh, so, tag yourself I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment